West Greenwich Town Administrator
Kevin A. Breene
(401)392-3800 extention 123
The office of the Town Administrator provides general administrative management and oversight of the
The office performs the
- Advise the Town Council on municipal policy and programs affecting the community.
- Interact with federal and state agencies on behalf of West Greenwich and its citizens.
- Conducts short and long term financial planning, including preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Administers the personnel program and manages labor relations.
- Monitors proposed State legislation and represents the local government interests.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Town and the various departments.
2013 Budget Information - Financial Town Meeting - June 3rd at 7 pm at the High School
Proposed Property Tax Rate Increase Notice
Budget Pie Chart
Spending since 1998 chart
BIDS & APPLICATIONS
There are 2 vacancies on the juvenile hearing board. Anyone who is not an attorney who is interested, please mail or fax your resume to the
Town Clerk's office (280 Victory Highway or 392-3805)
Town Clerk Position
Tillinghast Pond Management Area