West Greenwich Town Administrator
Kevin A. Breene
(401)392-3800 extention 123
The office of the Town Administrator provides general administrative management and oversight of the
The office performs the
- Advise the Town Council on municipal policy and programs affecting the community.
- Interact with federal and state agencies on behalf of West Greenwich and its citizens.
- Conducts short and long term financial planning, including preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Administers the personnel program and manages labor relations.
- Monitors proposed State legislation and represents the local government interests.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Town and the various departments.
2013 Budget Information - Financial Town Meeting - June 3rd at 7 pm at the High School
Proposed Budget (coming soon)
West Greenwich 2011 Year End Report To Residents
2012 Budget Information - Financial Town Meeting - June 11th at 7 pm at the High School
2011 Budget Information
Adopted 2011/2012 Budget
Table of Contents
Click the following links for charts that show expense information from the most current audit.
Expenses Including Education
Municipal Expense Only
Municipal Salary Reports
Tillinghast Pond Management Area
2010 Budget Information
- Proposed Budget Click Here
- Budget Overview - Click Here
- Treasurer's Ad Click Here
- Assessor's Ad Click Here
- Explanation of the Motor Vehicle Phase-Out Reimbursement - Click Here
- School District Line Item Budget - This breakdown is 50 pages and shows last year's budget, the proposed budget from April 12th and the newly proposed budget for the May 17th meeting. Reductions are in red. Increases are in green.
- There are over $500,000 of increases in the school budget since the April 12th meeting. Please CLICK HERE for the one page breakdown of increases.
- School District Budget Summary CLICK HERE
- Graph of School District Spending based on proposed budget CLICK HERE
- Certified Salaries - Teachers & Administration CLICK HERE
- Non Certified Salaries - CLICK HERE
- West Greenwich Employees Salaries - CLICK HERE
2009 Budget Information