RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |

Town Clerk: Pavilion Use


To request use of the Town’s Council Chambers or Pavilion, please refer to the Facility Use Policy and Facility Request Form.  All requests must be made within a reasonable timeframe of the event.  Please contact Kelly Laihao at 392-3800 ext. 102 or wgclerk2@wgtownri.org for further information.


Facility Use Policy and Reservation Request Form - Currently the 'submit form' option is not working. Please print the form and return to the town hall.

Form to purchase engraved brick for the walkway

Summer Concert Series Schedule - Coming Soon