RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |

Records Request / Accident reports

The West Greenwich Police Department Records Office hours are as follows:

Wednesday 6am to4pm

Requests outside these hours will be by appointment only.

Accident Reports

All RI car accident reports are available anytime on the web at www.getcrashreports.com

Please use the web to access your accident reports as accident reports are not available at the police department.

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident which resulted in an injury or damage to either vehicle costing more than $1000 to repair, you must complete a State Accident Form and mail it to the DMV.