Public Records

Public Records Request Form

Property Checks

Are you going away? Not going to be home for a long period? Please fill out the following property check form and bring it into the police station. By doing this, it will bring officers to your home or property to check on it and should we need to contact you in an emergency, we will have that necessary information. Please download the property check form here.

Process for Fingerprint Applicants

Please read and print the attached document prior to coming to West Greenwich Police Department.
• Finger Print Doc

Lost Registration?

If you have lost your vehicle's registration, please fill out this form and respond to the DMV. Please click on the link below for more information.

Complaint Against Department Personel?

Pursuant to Rhode Island General Law 31-21.2-8, each Municipal Police Department is required to establish a procedure to investigate complaints of Police misconduct by members of the public against personnel of these agencies.

It is the Policy of the West Greenwich Police Department to provide the public with this venue pursuant to the following criteria:

  1. If you feel that you have need to express your dissatisfaction with the actions of an officer, that officer shall advise the citizen of his/her name and immediate supervisor.
  2. If you feel that his/her actions warrant the intervention of the West Greenwich Police Department, you should respond to the West Greenwich Police Department and ask for the immediate supervisor of the officer you have the complaint against.
  3. This supervisor will provide you with assistance by hearing your complaint. The supervisor will try to mediate this matter with you in a fashion that is equitable to both you and the officer involved in the complaint.
  4. If the matter can be resolved at this level the matter will be considered closed.
  5. If the matter cannot be resolved at this level, you have the option to request that a formal civilian complaint be filed on the matter and investigated by the lieutenant in charge of Internal Affairs.
  6. All Formal Civilian complaints must be provided to the West Greenwich Police Department on a Civilian Compliant Form. These forms can be received by you at the following locations.
    1. The West Greenwich Police Department
    2. The Town Clerks Office, Located in the West Greenwich Town Hall, 280 Victory Highway, West Greenwich, RI 02817
    3. Download civilian complaint form
    4. Once you have attained and have completed the Civilian Complaint Form you may return it to the West Greenwich Police Department in person, by mail, or it can be faxed to the West GreenwichPolice Department at (401) 397-7191.

Charitable Gaming

Complete this form and return to the police station along with a check for $5, payable to the RI State Police and a separate check for $5.00 payable to the West Greenwich Police Department. We will process the form and forward it to the State Police for review and approval.