The Town Planner has set up two separate e-mail notification lists pursuant to recent amendments to RIGL 45-23-53 and 45-24-53. If anyone would like to be added to these e-mail lists to receive notices of Public Hearings for either amendments to the Land Development and Subdivision Regulations or amendments to the Zoning Ordinance, or if you would like to be added to both lists, send your request in writing to Jennifer Paquet, Town Planner at 280 Victory Highway, West Greenwich, RI 02817. You must include your name, your e-mail address, and which e-mail list you would like to be added to.
The Town of West Greenwich Land Development and Subdivision Regulations contain the procedures and requirements for all subdivisions of land, land development projects, and single site development plans. Developments must also conform to the Zoning Ordinance requirements, and all new developments, or changes to existing developments, must be reviewed by the Planning Board. Pertinent submission requirements are contained within the checklists at the end of this document.
West Greenwich Land Development and Subdivision Regulations (latest amendment in 2015)
(Bound copies are available for $20 to pick-up at the Town Clerk's Office.)
Individual Checklists and Applications for your convenience:
Application Signature Form (Certificate of Completeness Form) required to be filled out with each application (NEW fillable form, print out or fillout and then print!)
- Administrative Subdivision
- Pre-Application (use for Minor, Major, Development Plans, and Residential Compounds)
- Minor - Preliminary Plan (for Development Plans, or subdivision of 5 or fewer lots)
- Minor - Final Plan
- Major - Master Plan (for Land Development Projects, or subdivision of 6 or more lots)
- Major- Preliminary Plan
- Major- Final Plan
- Stormwater Design Checklist (for all projects)
- Waiver Application
- Development Plan Review (formerly called Site Plan Review in the Zoning Ordinance)- NOTE: All of the checklist requirements, general requirements, and the procedure for Development Plan Review are now contained in the Land Development and Subdivision Regulations.